A changing world demands increased signature trust
Around the world, regulatory requirements across geographies and industries are calling for increased levels of trust assurance in digital signatures. This trend, along with a growing corporate shift towards remote digital business processes, is driving an accelerating need for signature trust in electronic document signing workflows. Signature trust provides high assurance for:
Meeting the world’s digital signing needs
DigiCert Document Signing Manager is a standout in its flexibility and interoperability with existing business processes.
Flexible signing and integration options
- Individual signing (eSignature) for web applications
- Bulk signing (eSeal) for high-volume documents, such as eInvoicing, eArchiving and PDF Filing
- Pre-built integration with Adobe Sign and DocuSign
- Integration with CSC-compliant applications through API integration, or with custom-built signing workflows
- Support for Long Term Validation through time-stamping
Remote identity verification
Verify by DigiCert allows your customers to remotely verify their identity, saving time and money over in-person verification processes.
- Verification in minutes rather than days
- Highly secure cloud-based storage of credentials
- Transformative customer experience, making validation convenient and inexpensive
All levels of assurance (LoA)
DigiCert supports all levels of trust assurance, meeting both global and local needs.
- Supports AATL and EUTL for Advanced+ and Qualified trust levels
- Meets the most stringent regulatory requirements for eIDAS, ZertES in Europe and other regional regulatory standards
- Compliant with requirements for Know Your Customer (KYC), Anti-Money Laundering (AML), regional regulations such as GDPR, and industry regulations such as HIPAA, FERPA and others
Directly integrated with popular signing applications
Driving business transformation across industries
Signature trust enables the implementation of digital processes in business practices that require higher levels of identity assurance, document integrity and proof of signer.
Leverage remote digital processes and meet regulatory compliance (e.g., KYC, AML), improving both efficiency and customer experience
Prevent invoice tampering with eSeal initiatives, ensuring document integrity and accuracy of contents
Meet government requirements for signature trust in digital programs and workflows
Enable registrar’s offices to issue digital diplomas with eSeals that provide proof of credentials
Improve accuracy and reduce paperwork with digital processes for new patient onboarding
Ready to add trust to your digital signing processes?
Contact us now to get started with DigiCert Document Signing Manager.